VPI new Super Feet for Scout/Scoutmaster/Aries

VPI just released these replacement feet for Scout/Scoutmaster/Aries. Cost are $300 for a set, reasonable for Scoutmaster and above model. Has anyone tried them and how do they compare to something like Ginko platform or other isolation feet?

Personal opinion, I think they look very ugly on the Scout/Aries.
semi
Gingko looks good and works good. Super Feet could maybe be a little more attractive. And that Gingko cover pushes down on my lemo wire. I'm trying to figure out a way to have it sit up another half inch. My 2 cents.
Hi Semi,

I have a VPI Scout I just upgraded with the Super Feet. I have not heard my system using the Gingko Cloud Shelf so I am not able to speak to that.

I can tell you I noticed an immediate improvement between the stock feet and the Super Feet. A quieter background, tigher bass with a wider more detailed sound stage.

One problem I did run into when I installed the Super Feet was that the foot print is wider. I was using the Target wall mounted shelf with the 14 X 18 ½ shelf. This turned out to be ½ inch too narrow. Fortunately I had the Target Pro Shelf in the closet which is larger.
I installed the new shelf....End of problem.

Just one more tweak on the road to improvement!

Regards, Bob

I bought them but they do not fit my Aries Extended TT. I was told they would send an adapter but I am still waiting. I have taken off the cones and have placed the Super Feet where the cones were. Works for now but I am sure I am not alone in needing adapters.
can someone post some pictures of your VPI with Super Feet? the small picture on VPI web site does not give me the "big picture", I want to see the overall look from further away. I thought the feet gave Scout/Scoutmaster a sense of small table supported by tall feet. in another word, not proportional and very ugly.

I hope someone will compare them to BDR kits which are about the same price.