Vote for the best speakers in 10K range

I didn't have chance to hear many of speakers in that price range. I am curious what is the opinion of the audiophile world.
tinfoil26929
No such thing. Speakers are exceptionally room dependent. Are we talking in an ideal room? For an apartment?
Dynaudio Contour 3.3. I took my time in selecting my next pair of speakers. I listened to Dunlavy SCIVa, Dunlavy Aletha, B&W 802, Maggies 3.6r, Martin Logen Prodigy, Dynaudio Confidence 5, Proac 3.8...+ others. I had the same three cd's with me to compare the sound. When I heard the Dynaudio Contour 3.3 I knew my search was over. I did listen to a few more, but knew the 3.3's brought a big smile to my face. The sound was very detail and clear in all ranges. Voices sounded alive, highs were very detailed and not bright, the mid-range really shines and the bass was just the way I like it; not boomy and not wimpy, just tight and detailed (IMHO the best sounding bass of the models I heard). Soundstage was deep and wide with each instrument separate and detailed. A magnificent full range speaker that anyone considering spending in this price range ($7,000.) should listen to.
Rosstaman - given that the Dynaudio Confidence 5's are more expensive (actually right at the original post's 10K figure) and you chose the 3.3's, what beyond the cost savings led you to choose the 3.3's over the 5's? You rarely see 3.3's for sale used, and I see a lot of 5's for sale, slightly used and very discounted. I have the 3.0's and occassionally daydream about auditioning the 3.3's or 5's for upgrading, so I'm curious about your experience. Also curious about how these compared with the Dunlavy's on your list.