Von Schweikerts VR4 JR's and SR's?

I have the VR2's very nice sounding speaker but like everyone else we all look to upgrade. I love Von Schweikerts line of products personally. I've been looking at the VR4 jr's and the sr's besides the price difference which the juniors cost 5k and the sr cost 12k. To me both speakers look the same but sonically is there a REAL big difference?

For those that have owned the VR4's I would love to hear from and I am learning so please dont flame me on my questions.

Thanks!
chgolatin2
Jek - To me they had more clarity, liveliness, musicality and resolved nuances of timbre and ambience better, with a warmer mid and a more dynamic yet controlled bass. Overall they strongly drew me into the music instead of one dominant feature of the music.
I have auditioned the Dali Euphonia MS5 before I bought my VR-4 SRs, the MS5 was good, but it still reminded me of listening to a good recording, but hearing the VR-4 SRs, I was listening to a live event, where I actually felt I was there at the performance. The Dali was not able to do that, and it was fed with nice gear already. But check it out yourself. Many people interpret what is "good or more real/convincing" differently.
Wow, thanks to all for all the positive info. Personally I love the VSA line and quite frankly I am not an "audiophile" however I do enjoy good sounding music. I have auditioned soooooo many speakers, Totem, Dalis, Dynaudio, US made private speaker companies and the VSA line has impressed me very much. I know everything is subjective and everyone has their own opinions however I am going to stick with the VSA line for a while unless I really find something that literally blows my mind and puts me in musical heaven, until that VSA will be.

Thanks!