Voltage differences Europe vs Japan

I am facing the possibility of moving from France to Japan for a few years and of course wish to take my beloved hi-fi system with me.
I understand that Japan (or at least Tokyo) has 100v mains vs the 230 here in Europe. I also believe that domestic mains wiring to sockets does not have any earth connection ?.
Can anybody please provide any guidance on where to source a quality transformer (or other option) and what happens ref the earth given that all of my components are earthed through their respective mains leads.
System is Emm Labs DCC2 & CDSD, ATC Active 50's, Mac Mini.
Many thanks in advance for any kind support & advice.
gsm
I work, in the US, for a large Japenese company, and some of the guys I work with are into audio, so I will check with them. They will know.

A question I have though, is why does anyone leave France for Japan? Japan is nice, but come on, France is great. It's a bigger California with better prices on housing!!
Thank you Macdadtexas

I really appreciate the kind assistance. Not much option for the move due to work, happily I shall be taking a young, beautiful, intelligent and music loving souvenir with me :-)
Gsm,
You may want to investigate power products from PS audio &/or competitors. When you move back to France you can use it as filter/regulator as they have adjustable voltage settings.
You may have to change your Schukos to US standard but that doesn't take much and they have a better contact also. I live in France and have my HiFi power cables fitted to US standard. Also you get a better and more price effective choice of power cables.
Tim
Thank you Timnaim, I appreciate very much the help, I had looked at PS audio etc but, cannot find a unit that accepts all input voltages and produces 230v / 50 htz output.
I am very happy to pay whatever it costs but cannot track down an obvious solution for the voltage / hertz.
In addition the lack of an earth through the mains concerns me !
Please keep the knowledge coming... it really is very much appreciated.