Voce Divina Loudspeakers founder contact info Tenore Soprano Basso Contrabasso Passo Alto

Hello,
I am one of the co-founders of Voce Divina loudspeakers. I love to hear from my customers and help them with any issues they may have, or if they want to repair, replace or sell their Voce Divina loudspeakers.
I am in contact with multiple customers who are enjoying their Voce Divina Tenore, Soprano, Basso, Contrabasso, Alto and Passo products for decades.
I am going to sell my website domain www.vocedivina.com, as it is too expensive to keep up. I would like to offer my USA telephone number for those who would like to contact me directly, +1 801 209-5532, and or visit our Instagram page vocedivinaloudspeakers, https://www.instagram.com/vocedivinaspeakers/
Sincerely,
Bryan Ganz
128x128kaufman
Post removed 

Bryan, may you send me some info/original pricing on the Centro and what to pair it with in an HT system? Email is ampground@wowway.com.  Thanks.

Hello "hollywoodamps", please check your email and note that we are currently only repairing, refurbishing and reselling our Tenore, Soprano, Alto, Mezzosoprano, Basso, Contrabasso loudspeakers, and Passo electronic crossover. The Centro was produced in low quantities and we can still repair and refurbish the Centro, we do not have any used Centro units in stock.