Vitus Ri100 with Dyns Good Combo?

Gents, am after your input, current setup:

Contour 5.4
BHK DAC Junior
Parasound JC 2 pre
Parasound A21 power

Would the Vitus a step up from the current pre/power? Look forward to your input.

shingy
shingy
Thanks spinaker01, yes I agree with you on the A21 is the weak link. It doesn't have the control on the lower register. Mids is not quite there. Have a chance to pick up a used Ri100. But there isn't a chance to listen the amp on the Contours, hence the question.  Am afraid the newer model Ri101 is out of the budget. 

Could go to the new JC5, but the owner of the above systems have tried his speakers with Gryphon Diablo 300 with DAC module installed. The differences are quite stark. From top to bottom everything opened up substantially. The whole systems just come alive. Not sure the JC5 can keep up.  Btw, I am in Australia :)

I’ve heard the Dynaudio Confidence C4’s driven by Accuphase separates which added some warmth and delicacy & had good synergy. The Vitus RI-100 is a bit bottom up, dark sounding & not suprisingly, a little rolled off on top. The new model (RI-101) is better balanced, more nautral sounding, resolving, has a touch of warmth & has a nice musical flow.

If you were considering Vitus, I would go for the RI-101 if you can afford it. On a lower budget, and given the power demands of your speakers, I could recommend the Audio Analogue Maestro Anniversary if you like a tonally rich and warm sound. That amp is beautifully designed and built, doubles down to 300 watts @ 4 ohms & according to Stereolife Magazine "will drive the most challenging of loudspeakers.".

Otherwise if your speakers present a particularly difficult load, or you have a large room, I could recommend the Audia Flight FLS-10. That amp is also beautifully built, powerful and is putting out 380 watts @ 4 ohms with a high damping factor. The FLS-10 sounds a bit cleaner and less rich than the AA, but is on the warm/musical side. I like it more than the RI-100, but the RI-101 is better. Hope that helps!
Thanks for the insight regarding the Ri100 melbguyone. Will check out your suggestions. 

Post removed 
Post removed