Viola Cadenza and Symphony

Not many reviews on this pairing. I prefer real users or owners who can share their thoughts on these.

a) What did you compare them with? Can you share some comparison notes?

b) Have you moved on to something else? What are they?

I heard they are very clear and precise sounding amps but without bottom grunt/muscle.

Thank you.
hamburger
Thanks for informing me that the latest Cadenza has 2 XLR inputs and no more Fischer. Frankly, I never knew what a Fischer connector is. It must have been a ML / Cello legacy.

I also want to listen to the latest Jeff Rowland stuff first before coming back to the Viola. I think I have too many choices but will be going round to listen as much as possible.

I am glad that you like what you have found and will continue to support the brand. Enjoy, cheers!
i m owner of these remarkable products, driving my Peak Consult Zoltan special edition. For fore front the weiss jason/medea working quite fine the digital reproduction section. The combo is one of the best if you know to hearing; meaning that they reproduce the music honesty with punch, detail etc. But i can't tell you what is their best point. For me that is the music. If i can tell you about the treble or about midrange something goes wrong for sure. You can hear what you want for endless time without any sign of fatique. Very musical instruments which can reproduce the music with true. But if you decide to buy the pair must be connected with silver cable as the copper don' t work well ( my the prana cosmos interconnect). For the speakers i use copper ( cincilla from von gaylord). Absolute music!
I owned the Symphony for about 1 and half years and I am still very happy about it. It is clean and fast, it may not be able to deliver the lowest bottom compare to some other amps, such as Gryphon(much more expensive!), but I think the the overall sonic balance is very good and did not emphasis on any range. I have compared to 2 other amps I also owned at about the same time, which are ML 402 and Dartzeel NHB 108, each one has its strong suit and no one is obviously inferior to the others. Considering the price, ML is a bargain, although its transparency can not match with Symphony nor Dartzeel.