Vienna Acoustic Beethovens-The right electronics?

OK I admit being bitten by the "upgrade bug" I'm going to VA Beethovens/Maestro center, replacing the Bachs/Theatro center. I will keep Haydens for rears and a Rel Q-100E sub. My room is 19'x13' I'm seriously considering B&K Ref30 and a 7250 200wpc 5 channel amp OR a 305 150wpc 5 channel HT receiver and using a ref 2220 220wpc 2channel amp to run the Beethovens. The budget works w/ the B&K equip. As a side note I found a good deal on Audioquest Viper interconnects. Am I on the right track or should I be considering something else. Open to suggestions??
larrsiegel
I use the speakers for HT and music but rarely in a 2 channel format so a 5 ch amp is what I'm looking for.
Thank you for the suggestion
I have much of the same equipment. I would say a phone call to Sumiko would be a good idea. My system sounded way to layed back for my taste and was told to try some solid core copper cable. I was able to pick up some Audioquest cv-4,very cheep($5 per FT.). The results were incredible. I do not think the B&K amp. would be a good idea. You may want to look around for a Plinius amp. I also think the Haydn is to small for HT,use your Bach's.
With the Vienna Acoutics speaker cable is very important.

Tim Flemke
Thanks
I plan on trying the Bachs in the rear but , ultimately wii try and find a pair of Mozarts for rears. I do HT and music so a 5 channel amp is a must. I don't see a 5 ch on the Plinius website. Many of the small high-end amp mfrs don't offer a multi ch solution in one box.