Verastarr SSA64 Any thoughts on this HT Amp

I am in the market for a high end HT amp.I own a Theta Cas3 processor and am presently waiting for my new speaker system by Rick Reimer (Tetons for Mains).I was thinking of doing a theta amp to match up with my Cas3 but the ads for theSSA64 have caught my eye.Any idea's or other suggestions.Thanks Kevin
kman0911
I recently bought one of Verastarr's SSA64 amps from Mike Powell. It's a workhorse! Sounds great, and runs cool. It's flexible enough to be used for a variety of applications.

I use it to drive a set of Legacy Whispers, which just "sing" when really opened up with the SSA64.

Nice piece of engineering!

DM
Hi Cinepro-Are you using the SSA64 for HT or 2 CH.I have been in touch with Mike about ordering this amp.I am waiting for my new speakers to arrive any day(reimer tetons).These speakers like the Whispers,are rated 4 ohms and are very efficent (95db).Are you using a pre/pro?Can you give me some idea's for cabling and front end(cd player).Thanks Kevin
Hi ... I'm using the SSA64 for HT primarily, although I am considering bridging to two massive channels and using it through the Whispers for two channel only. It's pretty versatile, so you have lots of options.
I'm currently using a Denon integrated pre/pro for HT. The CD source I am using is a Theta CDP, with Audioquest cables. They seem to be a decent compromise between cost and performance. I just can't justify spending $1200 for a one meter I/C cable...!

Good luck
DM