Verastarr SSA64 Any thoughts on this HT Amp

I am in the market for a high end HT amp.I own a Theta Cas3 processor and am presently waiting for my new speaker system by Rick Reimer (Tetons for Mains).I was thinking of doing a theta amp to match up with my Cas3 but the ads for theSSA64 have caught my eye.Any idea's or other suggestions.Thanks Kevin
kman0911
CLazzaro- Can you give me some feedback on the 3-speed fan.You mentioned how cool the amp ran, but is the fan quiet during operation? Thanks Kevin
Kman,
The 3 speed fan means Off, low and high. The fan probably never even turned on while they were listening. Even on high, the fan is silent. This was very important to us when designing this amplifier.

Thanks !
Mike Powell
CEO/ Verastarr
HI Mike-Your amp has caught my eye.As my tread stated,i'm looking for a HT amp that has plenty of power but is also very musical for 2 channel listening.How does this amp drive speakers under a 4 ohm load? I love my music very loud!I am presently using a aragon3005(300x5)which is slightly bright in my system.I really want a AMP that doubles as a HT amp and sounds warm but sweet in 2 channel.Let me know what you think? Thanks!
My Cinepro 3K6 SEGOLD easily drives 2 pairs of KEF Reference 4.2's which are 4 ohm speakers. The Cinepro 3K6 SEGOLD and the Verastarr SSA-64 could easily blow out all the drivers in my KEF speakers if the volume was turned up too high. These are extraordinarily powerful amps.

The Verastarr SSA-64 will finesse the socks off of your feet. The amp is warm, transparent and powerful. The SSA-64 is a statement piece for any home theater system. Even the most demanding audiophile will delight at the sound produced by the SSA-64 for 2 channel audio.
The fan runs constantly on my Cinepro 3K6 SEGOLD. However, it runs almost silently and is barely noticeable.

On the other hand, the fan operation on the Verastarr SSA-64 is a more advanced design as previously described by Mike Powell. We did not notice it on when we were scrutinizing the amp. When it does go on, you will barely notice same.

I should also point out that my 3K6 SEGOLD amp was upgraded by Mike Powell of Verastarr/CineproTheater.

Internally, the upgrade consisted of the amp shutting down on stand by mode (no fan operation), prewire for 220 operation, recalibration, 20 amp operation, silver reference power cord and WBT Topline Signature Binding Posts (12) in gold polish.

With all of the upgrades, the Cinepro 3K6 SEGOLD is not as warm as the Verastarr SSA-64. This does not mean that my Cinepro 3K6 SEGOLD is bright or harsh. Both are great amps but the SSA-64 has a different sonic signature that is most pleasing.