Verastarr amplifiers? Anyone ? Owners or Opinions

Hi guys I am looking for owners of or people that have heard of Verastarr amplifiers, particularly the ssa 64 but any will do.I have found very limited info out there and most was from people that seemed to have an interest in Verastarr. I am wondering how it sounds whats current worth or if anyone would even be interested because I see no sale history. Either their awesome amps and no one wants to get rid of them or no one ever buys them ? Whats the real deal here ?
joehernandez509
I mostly visit various forums and read the post. I will make an exception on this occasion as I am one of the fortunate who purchase a Verastarr SSA64 (  2400W @ 8 Ohm with all 5 channels driven.) the model before the SA664.   There is a small list of things that I have made a perment part of my earhly experience, my Verastarr SSA64 is on that list. In 2008 or 09, and authorized dealer had permission to sell them on ebay to the highest bidder above the reserve price.  I won the bid (and it was not cheap) and never looked back. At the time I had a pair of Adcom mono block (model ?) a Cinapro preamp, and Bryston 4b amp. Speaker where Genesis Technology Genesis III,  and some other surround sounds,  I have since added a pair of Metaphor 2 with matching numbers an sign document from Bill Peugh, and Karl Schuster.  

Currently my listening room and down, and I am going through that phase of upgrading speaker (sure others have been on the ride) I have been reading reviews on several speakers that require good quality, clean power, to drive said speakers. Some potential buyers are advised, that they might have to invest in better amplification  I review each speaker with the confidence that my Verastarr SSA64 will more than conquer the challenge, exceeding any given requirements with high-end results.

The real challenge is finding them, they are keepers.
Just became the owner of a Verastarr ssa64 and WOW ! , this is a sweet powerhouse. anyone else left here with one?I would  love to chat on your experience in multi channel modes.   

Sorry for the old post resurrection. I just moved to Germany and want to configure my two Verastarr amps for 240v. I have an SSA-644 (same internally as the SSA-64) and a Studio 6.4. I have a handwritten schematic for the 64 but its not very clear and some annotations are obscured.

There are two unused wires on the toroidal transformer that I assume get connected to the junction box with the black circular ICL component.

I can’t find an orange wire thats mentioned on the schematic and it appears all spade pins are used for 240v vs 110v operation. Can anyone provide an image of their 240v wiring? This is how my SSA-644 is setup for 110v.

Thanks in advance

Post removed