Venture Audio

Has anybody listened to any of the Venture Audio speakers?

Thoughts?
jmpwme
Talk2me, thank you for the complement. You are right, Venture speakers sound and look incredible. We audiophiles sometimes ignore to mention the aesthetic appearance of products, and these speakers do look beautiful.

Where did you hear Venture Speakers? Do you own Venture Speakers? And if so, which model?
I heard the Venture CR-8 Signature at Precision Audio, and will be looking to buy a pair.
Talk2me, I do not have much experience with the CR Series Ventures. However, I hear that they sound great,and are a great value. And having experienced other Venture Speakers, I am sure that they sound great.

On a side note, I recently spoke with Precision Audio, and he told me that there is a new speaker in the "Ultimate Line" named the "Encore" that will be around 30-35k, and is supposed to be amazing value, Here is a Link:

http://www.venture-audio.com/default.aspx?catid=129

I will probably get a chance to hear them in a month or so, I will let you know my impressions.
Well, I bought a pair of Venture C-8 Signature. These are by far the best speakers I have had the pleasure of owning. In the past year I have owned and sold JM Labs/Focal Alto Be and the new B&W 802 Diamond. The C-8's are superior in every which way. For electronics I am using the awesome and little known, hand-made, Norwegian Hegel H10 (300 wpc) and the beautiful sounding Burmester 089 belt drive CDP/DAC/Preamp. At the request of Mike at Precision Audio (Venture distributor), I swaped out my Transparent Reference cables with FMS cables and boy what a superb synergy between the Venture speakers and FMS cables. The realism and dynamics of the Venture C-8 Signatures have to be heard. The bass is tight and punchy and depending on the recording, can be localized behind the right speaker, or left speaker, or maybe even directly in the middle. In other words, it is not "just there". The midrange is sweet, yet very realistic. And the critical highs of the tweeter is detailed but never "etchy". With Venture speakers, one can throw out the term "listening fatigue". I cannot get enough of listening to these speakers, or should I say "musical intruments".

Congratulations.... I am sure you are getting amazing sound from your system. I remember, when I first got my Venture Speakers, I stayed up all night rediscovering my recordings. It still amazes me that few U.S. audiophiles are aware of what Venture Speakers can do.

I think your choice of FMS Cable is excellent (some of the best, yet, little known cables). Also, I am beginning to hear good things about Hegel Audio from the press. And their products are reasonable by audiophile standards.

Enjoy your Venture Speakers.....