Vendors Who Post

There are a number of vendors who post to Audiogon discussion threads. I think we can fairly assume that all of them have disclosed that there are in fact vendors and are not hiding this important fact. In my experience, most vendors are very helpful here and do not attempt to primarily use the threads as a marketing tool to solicit customers. They use the threads to give useful information pertaining to their products, to clear up misunderstandings about their products and to correct misperceptions about their products. Most vendors post in a professional way with an appropriate tone. But, alas, there are some vendors who are less professional than others on these forums, in my opinion. How do you feel about the vendors who post here?
sabai
Doc, You scared the hell out of me with your post and I am suffering mental anguish.
Doc-RMAF or not, alive or not, you've possibly done more damage to Vapor Audio with your threatening post than anything written here by others. Nice job as the owner/spokesperson. Instead of leaving well enough alone and positively promoting at RMAF, you've shown a true character. Good luck in your future endeavors.
Mt - you may be the kind of guy who is so afraid of confrontation that you sit by while others call you and your friends liars. I however am not. I'll embark on plenty of positive promoting at the show, but right now is time to let them know that their words will not go unchallenged.

Threat? No, you misread. It was a dare. Like all internet keyboard warriors, neither of these clowns will have the guts to tell me the same things to my face that they do on the internet. Both of them have been making accusations for months now and I'm frankly sick of it.
Mt10425, Doc77 will tell you his not affiliated with Vapor Audio at all. Check his posts in the Evolution thread. Just a happy customer who is now sue happy. LOL

Doc, why don't you show us your defamation evidence?
Doc, I'm too secure to be concerned over personal inaccuracies. It seems we don't share those securities. Keyboards are an annoyance. I'd prefer to speak to people personally, it's what I do for a living. Your last post re-affirms my initial presentation of your perceived character, although perhaps I should have added bully.