Vandersteen 2CE's

I am looking at purchasing a pair of used 2CE's and was wondering if I can use any of the equipment I have, or should I be looking for a new amp setup? And if so, seperates or integrated?

I have a Rotel RB-985 MKII and a Sony TA-E9000es that was previously used with the Rotel.

This is my first step up so any suggestions would be most appreciated.
wyldelee
Aragon 8008 (aka- poor man's krell)- loads of power, sweet top end, good synergy with vandersteen model 2s, reasonable price (about a grand on Agon). I am referring to the pre-Klipsch Aragon by Mondial.
I agree with just about everyone who's responded--the common denominator being SS power and about 150W+ of it. I own an Aragon 8008ST (Mundial) and use it with great results for my pair of 2s.
I liked mine best with my Quicksilver M60s or mid monos. Those are pretty beefy 50-60 watt tube amps and they seemed to drive them just fine. The bass was a little fat but I usually like that. I tried a McCormack DNA 125 and Classe DR6 and didn't like them as much in my system. I always came back to the lower power tube amps over the moderately priced higher-power SS.
Wyldelee,I have a pair of 2ce,run with a NAD c372.I also have a pair of Polk Lsi15,run with the same NAD.I also run both sometimes with a 'pro' amp,300wpc.Just my story, (but I'm sticking to it)but ImhO,the Polks best the Vandersteen by an appreciable margin.(Yes,I know there is a volume difference due to 4ohm,as opposed to 7ohm difference when quick a/b switching for comparison using the NAD.That said for benefit of any flamer 'Vandy' owners.I also run them both through 2 separate 300wpc 'pro' amps,with the NAD as pre,wherby I can level match them.The Polks win the match hands down.Just sayin'.It is undeniable with top quality cd's as to the better sound between the 2.Several people have indulged me to listen to the comparison,and all have picked the Polks as superior.I have both pair as optimally placed as possible in my space,after much work. the difference is not the set up.
Agree with the above posters that your current amp ought to be fine to start, as the Vandies are pretty easy to drive--but the C372 is a great amp and a great match with them. I'm using that combo and love it, though I originally drove them with the C325BEE; it worked OK (at 50 watts per channel), but they really opened up, top to bottom, when I fed them more power. It's possible to get the C372 for around $800 new, which makes it a great value--just like the Vandersteens.