VAC 160i, any experiences

Need opinions.

I am considering going back to a full function intergrated to use with my wilson sofias and was wondering if anyone has heard the VAC 160i. It has all the features that i am looking for, but not too sure how it will mate with the speakers.

mwilliams
I'm pushing a pair of Avalon Ascendants which are a 4 ohm load at 89 db sensitivity with no problems using the 4 ohm tap.
Ghasley - compared to the Phi200 is the 160i pretty close (assuming a good preamp with the Phi200)? Mostly interested in listening at only low to moderate volumes but having plenty of bass and low level detail.. thanks!
I never ran the phi200 with a good preamp, only direct from a dac. With that disclaimer, I believe you would be hard pressed at low volumes to differentiate the 2. The phi200 certainly is a great amp, the 160 an extraordinarily well thought out integrated. A true preamp stage in the 160, not simply a volume control bolted to an amp. You must listen for yourself to decide but the Sigma 160i is a fantastic integrated, certainly I believe in its price band of tube integrateds, it is unmatched. Disclaimer, I no longer own mine but it was not due to dissatisfaction with the Vac.