Used speakers $7,000-$10,000

Seems that the question keeps coming back often. What is/would be your top 3 choices (no specific order)in that price range - gently used and Agon prices - and what partnering pre and amp you would go with?

Based on my auditions (never owned any unfortunately!):

Avalon Opus (tube pre, SS amp)
Fidelio Parsifal (SS pre, tube amp)
Tyler Woodmere (tube, tube)
beheme
Rarely, the OLD, 3 box version of the Audio Physic Caldera comes up used. Phenomenal sound, imo. Within the last few months a pair was for sale on Audiogon for ABOUT 10,000. Audio Physic Avanti III's have been highly praised, but I've not heard them. Would try them out first with the Odyssey Stratos Extreme monoblock amps and Tempest Extreme preamp that I already own.
From personal experience I won’t give a 2nd or 3rd choice but as a first choice I would consider a pair of Sound Lab full range electrostatics. I have noticed several available recently between 6-10K. Others are in a better position to recommend appropriate amplification but it should act as a good voltage source given the speaker’s high impedance.
Used or new Merlin VSM-MX with SuperBAM+. Among the finest speakers made, easy load for medium-powered tube amp, small footprint, and at the bottom of your price range.

Dave
Since you are asking I will mention JM Labs Alto Be with either tube or SS pre and ss amp(the more the merrier).Has all the glory of it's big brothers.