Uptone EtherRegen

Has anyone tried the Uptone a Audio EtherRegen? I just got it delivered, hooked it up between my ethernet connection and my Bridge II on the PS Audio DS DAC. This device reclocks and cleans ups the digital signal. I’m fairly stupid when it comes to all things digital but what I’m hearing is a huge difference. There is an immediate improvement, lowering the noise floor to reveal clarity. The bass in tight and powerful. My first impression says it’s worth every penny of the $640.

Lance
lancelock
I was in the January batch. Evaluating over the weekend, I can confidently say that for my system, the etherregen is a very very positive upgrade. For my digital front-end, I only stream music from tidal.

My previous network audio path connected my bluesound node 2i directly to my router (an old TP link model) via ethernet cable. I inserted the etherregen between my bluesound and the TP link. So in my system, the clock in the etherregen directly replaced the clock in my cheap-o TP link, as well as provide all of the additional isolation benefits.

My system isn't anything fancy by standards on this forum (kef ls50, bluesound node 2i, ps audio stellar gain cell DAC, red dragon s500 class D amp, various aftermarket cables) and I clearly hear a dramatic improvement. Background is inky black. The musical presentation is just so relaxed and effortless, its very hard to describe. Its as if the etherregen removed something that you wouldn't have noticed was there otherwise. My speakers have completely disappeared in the room.

I haven't compared any other network switches, just took the plunge. I have to say that if anyone has a streaming front end and some cheap networking equipment, this is well worth a try in my experience.

I'm in the February batch, so haven't heard it yet. Honestly, I'm fully expecting to send it back for a refund - things like this rarely work out for me.  Regardless, I'll give it a fair listening test by doing a blind A/B test with my wife's ears. I'll report back when finished.

This was posted in another forum.  From best to worst:

“2 x sotm full options with 10 mhz ref clock
2 x sotm full options
er + sotm full options close to above
er + er very good
single sotm full option
single ER
single sotm no options.”
Im still happy with my EtherRegen. It has improved my digital listening. I just don’t have any similar products for comparison.
Just got mine this weekend. Xfinity modem/router>Ethergen>CaryDMS 600. Cabling is Supra. 
No need for double blind testing cuz you would have to be deaf not to hear the improvement. Best 640 you will ever spend in Audio 
 Texture and detail. Check out the listening impressions at the Computersudiophile.com.