Upgrading Aerial Acoustics Model 7T

Hello,
I am thinking of upgrading my Aerial Acoustics Model 7T. Here the two speaker choices, not in any order, that I have so far
1. Rockport Atria-II
2. Magico S3 Mk II
My music room is relatively small (12' X 16' X 7'4") and it has acoustic treatments, primarily GIK Acoustics panels, on the walls/corners. My budget is 30K. I have listened to both Atria-II and Avior-II in a local dealer's hi-fi room and liked the Rockport house sound. I would have preferred the Avior-II if I had a little bigger room but for now I decided to shortlist Atria-II. I am going to listen to the Magico's shortly. I listen to all sorts of music but really love male/female vocals and Jazz. Currently I am using Parasound Pre and power amplifier to drive the Model 7Ts but I am planning to go pure Class A, balanced (both input and the circuit) instead of Class A/B design. Would love to hear your comments on my choice of speakers and any other brands that would suit my budget, room and listening preference.
Thanks.

indranilsen
It is hard to beat aerial acoustics 7T, with any of the speakers you mentioned. 7T are the "best speakers no one has heard". I had auditioned quite a lot of speakers in 7Ts range (and higher range, up to 25K) and was blown away by 7T. I am glad I brought 7t. The only other speaker that came close to this was Audiosolutions Figaro L and XL (Unfortunately, not many have heard this too). I think, as long as your room size remains same, try not to change the speakers. May be change the amplifier to get a change. These speakers are keepers. You might regret it selling and spending > 3 times the cost of 7t. 
If your room size is big, may be Rockport Avior. 
Yes, the ad mentioned above is a spam. It has been there forever. Thank god, I saw a new ad for 7T and bought right away. Very hard to see 7t for sale on used market. That tells a lot. 
I was wondering about that 7t add and all the trash he talked about the speakers and Aerial. Kind of weird way to sell I speaker I thought LOL.

Look for used 20T V2, which might be even harder to find, but one of the best speakers I have heard.

I am happy as heck with the used 10Ts I found. Best money I ever spent in audio @ 1300 delivered!

@steve432234- I have deferred the Aerial 7T upgrade plan. Not completely satisfied with the performance of my shortlisted speakers....

I have the 7Ts.  I am stunned by their performance.  There is no criticism of this tremendously balanced speaker.