Two Canadians and a Dane walk into a bar.... (bookshelf advice)

Sorry about the intro, but I have gotten the itch to upgrade my current Acoustic Energy Aegis Evo One bookshelf speakers. Current amp is a 40w Jolida 202A with upgraded tubes and the room is small - 13’x11’. My music is everything from Jack White to Miles Davis.

Years ago I sampled many budget bookshelf models and was drawn to the laid back sound of the soft dome tweeters used in my AE’s.

This time around I am considering the Totem Sky, Dynaudio Special Forty and Reference 3A De Capo. I have not heard the BE - Beryllium tweeters used in the Reference 3A’s.

There is a large range in efficiency between the De Capos and the Forties. How much should these numbers factor into my decision?

Has anyone compared any of these side by side? Any other other recommendations?

I am also interested in the respective “little brother” speakers - Evoke 10 & 3A Dulcet. These more cost effective options may work well in this room size.

brinkmm
I've owned Reference 3A de Capo i's with the original soft domed tweeter, and I loved those speakers.  They were powered plenty with my 35W tube integrated (Primaluna Dialogue One), in fact, too good, as I never got volume up even close to 12:00.  The only reason I don't still own them is that they sucked being placed in an actual bookshelf location on either side of the fireplace (WAF issues rule in the living room).  Their rear porting will not work when it is that closed in.
Update - I was able to listen to both the Sonus Faber Sonetto 1's and the Dyaudio Evoke 10's. The Sonus Fabers were nice, but no "WOW" factor for my ears. The Evokes sounded amazing with an 80w NAD SS amp. This brings me back to the sensitivity issue... Evoke 10's are only rated to 84db versus 88db in the Dulcets. I feel like the 4db difference is significant, can someone confirm? Where do I go from here?