Tweeters are silent on my Wilson audio Sofia 2

Hello everybody, I’ve had the Wilson Audio Sofia 2 for over 10 years , always had a feeling that there were lacking the crisp clear highs I’ve enjoyed from the previous Sofia 1 .
I changed locations , amps , speaker cables , processor to no avail - still very muffy dull sound lacking treble/highs in all types of music , in both stereo and multi channel .
I already changed the resistors - no change in sound .
I hooked up to the same set up other speakers from another room (SVS Ultra , B&O) and also my center channel Wilson Audio Watch speaker and I am getting great sound so I know it is not my gear that causing the issue.
Gear used :
Speaker cables :Transparent reference MusicWave Super.
Amp : Emotiva XPA 2 -Gen 2 & Outlaw Audio 770
Processor: Marantz AV8805
CD : Marantz 6007
Subwoofer : Velodyne DD 15
Surround in wall speakers : SpeakerCraft AIM Cinema 5
Interconnects : Mogami XLR for main and sub and Transparent audio RCA to rest of the speakers .
Did anybody encounter or heard of this issue ? Any input is greatly appreciated.

jetset
@jimofmaine Agreed. Any competent local tech should be able to figure this out relatively easily. 

@jetset Do you live somewhere with an audio club? If so, you might reach out and see if anyone would be willing to come over and check them out for you (or recommend a tech that does home visits).
Simple way to test the tweeters removed both jumpers and run you amp to the top biding post red and black positive / negative and do the same LF red and black to test the woofers 
Thank you everybody for your assistance , I will go through all the testing that I can do and hopefully get to the bottom of it , if no resolution I'll contact the local WA dealer .
On another note : I was looking to upgrade the AMP , especially for the 2 Sofia's and would appreciate your input on the below amps i was looking at , keeping in mind that I want the Amp to have at least 300 watts / 8 ohms / 450-500 watts / 4 ohms :
Parasound Halo A 21+ ,  Mark Levinson 532H amplifier ($4250 used) , Sunfire TGA 7401 ($2200 new) , any recomedation on a certain  Krell (price range 3000 - 5000)
My teenage son had great parties, over the years he and his friends blew 4 pairs of tweeters on my JSE Infinite Slope Model II’s. They would have the wrong input, push the volume to max, then find the correct input, blam. Cost him $60. each party.

I was replacing the Dynaudios, finally used a Focal, sounded great and it’s ferro fluid could take a hit better than the Dynaudio.

https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/speaker-drivers/?gclid=CjwKCAiA57D_BRAZEiwAZcfCxYIT_--EutU3614...

Because both are blown, I believe something like that blew your pair of tweeters (before you bought them perhaps).

You need to get to the back of your tweeters.

To prove internals are ok, there is a signal to the tweeter, is to buy a cheap tweeter, any driver, and touch it to the speaker’s tweeter’s wires.

Works, your tweeters are burnt.

No sound, other drivers work, something internal, part of the crossover? Unusual that crossover in both speakers would develop problems, unless the same weak point failed: one, then the other, finally noticeable.

To skip the crossover: disconnect the speaker wires. pull the tweeters, lower the volume to zero, touch the speaker wires to the tweeter, raise the volume a bit, just enough to see if the tweeter’s coil is good. If the tweeter moves, it’s something else, crossover or internal connection.

or test with a 1.5V battery (AA, D..)  and two leads ... much safer and easier :-)
Just touch wires to the terminals and listen for a click.
I'm baffled how this could have been overlooked, but hey.
If the tweeter are not functional you have:
1. miswired, or2. missing wires (2?  unlikely), or
3. destroyed from heat/power -- likely actually
remember that tweeters can take very little power/heat. if you play too loud too long, or worse, have extended clipping, they take the beating. And fail. Clipping = disproportional % of high frequency info.
Its why i have fuses. I kow many of you likely consider it abhorrent but i design and and have flaky stuff in my system all the time.
G