TW Acustic Black Knight

Hi all,
Has anyone heard this new flagship TT from TW Acustic? I have been using the 3-motor Raven AC happily for the last 2 years. Wondering how the new flagship compares with the Raven AC sonically.
128x128alectiong
Let's see...Wider and deeper soundstage,Blacker blacks, lower noise floor, More fleshed out instruments, greater air,clear but not harsh highs, tighter bass...STOP ME WHEN THIS STARTS TO SOUND familiar!

The TW Acustic is a beautifully constructed and executed design giving the owner tremendous musicality and PRAT at a "somewhat" sane price!

You have the three motor? Get off the computer and go listen to your vinyl...:)

enough said.
I was using the TW Acoustics AC 3 for 13 months then changed it for a Kuzma XL 4 (recommendation from a friend) and i am really happy with its performance. I think the Kuzma turntable is really underrated.
I have heard the blacknight, the one and the AC. In mu opinion the one is the best of the bunch. The rest might be different or even better, but before you spend mega bucks I think there is more to gain in other areas. I think that to enjoy the difference you need a fully acousticly treated room and top of the line amps, cables, etc etc.

Just emptying a bag of money doesn't automaticly creat a great system.
Mordante,

If you heard it at the show in Holland as per TW, the Black Night & AC did not all have the same cartridge & tonearms. In addition, matching phono stage to cartridge was an issue. I am going from memory here, but that is what I remember him saying.

On a different note, the Raven One is that good. A great value and every time I have heard it next to an AC it comes pretty close, especially in show conditions. But don't all us audio fools spend tons for the last bit of information. And is source king or is it the speaker, etc etc? It really depends what level you are going in.