Turntable Power Cord Upgrade

Has anyone heard any improvement using audiophile power cords for their turntables? I'm wondering if the upgrade is  parallel with other components. I have a Kuzma Stabi Ref, thanks.
joeyfed55
My first turntable mod years ago was to separate the power cord from the RCA outputs on a Technics belt drive table from the 70’s- cost little, sounded quieter, cost 30- 45 min & some solder.
On that table they ran really close together- design less than optimal. 
I fitted a Furutech IEC to my Technics CH10E (PS for Technics SP-10 Mk2a) for the sole purpose to find out for myself if an upgraded PC would have any sonic improvements to the sound. Nordost V1 PC vs. $10.00 PC were used for comparison and I didn't heard any difference. This is NOT to say other TT manufacture's PS will yield the same results. Just not with the SP-10 Mk2a. 
A few years ago I had to swap out the original lamp wire power cord on my Thorens TD160 because it had a small cut. Bought a fancy power cable, cut one end off and soldered the wire to the TT. Sounded ditto to the original. Unless its a hazard I prefer to retain the original cable. Helps the pocket.