Tube Research Labs multi channel preamp

Anybody heard the Tube Research Labs multi-channel preamp.? I need a preamp which won't hurt the sound of my (2 channel) turntable and SACD system, and still do multi-channel for movies with the family without the unhooking of cables, etc. I'm considering the Meitner, but I think a preamp is important and should be tubed.
gspdbeemer34ae
Hi,JTinn. Was away on business (actually, ski Canada!), wasn't trying to ignore you.
I use Tube Research 300's with Mini Utopias on custom stands. My preamp. is a Jadis line-stage, I really like the sound of it, but it tends to eat expensive tubes. I have a highly-modded SCD-1. I'm not really ready to go multi-channel, but will work up to it slowly. Tube Research emailed me, I'll be trying their preamp. next month. I'll let you know how that goes, I've been through lots of gear, the constant in my system has been my amps.
Saw it at VSAC2003, I want one if I can ever afford it. It weighs something like 200#? I've had their GT200 monoblocks for years, I'd never sell them, nothing that I've tried even comes close. I called them, they have a waiting list on the pre.
Saw it on their website, would've liked to see more details and specs.
Their website is really incomplete by high-end audio standards.
Paul makes GREAT gear. I think it is going to be a very special preamp. Having the opportunity to hear it first is a huge benefit. It is certain to match well with your amplifier. I have not heard it yet and I have no doubt it is wonderful.

As far as the EMM Labs (Meitner) Switchman 3, being the distributor, I am biased, but I have always loved tube gear. What I hear with the Switchman is complete lack of coloration and no sense of a solid state sound. Solidity of images within the stage is phenominal and dynamics are great. The musicality is what gets me the most.

Right now, I have it in my reference system with the EMM Labs DAC 6, Tenor 300 hybrids and Kharma Exquisite 1a Extended reference speakers. I am using it only for 2 channels. If I heard a better preamp, I would be using it.

Where are you located?
JTinn, I certainly agree with you, if there was a better amp. on the planet, I'd have it. My amps. do stuff that I've never heard any other amps. do, and I like how they look. I live in the Pac. NW, you?
Mike