Tube preamp $1500-2000 for a thin sounding amp?

Hi, i'm looking for a good tube preamp that gives body to my sound. I have a Musical Fidelity A3CR amp and preamp and I think this couple is thin sounding, I want to try a tube preamp to see if I can solve this. I like my classical orchestra music to sound full bodied. I have a subwoofer, so the problem is not deep bass, but maybe mid-bass or upper bass (?). I'd appreaciate any help, I've got almost $2,000 to spend.
Thanks/cheers
rkumar5443
Post removed 
Check out Space Tech. Labs. http://www.space-tech-lab.com/ Really great preamps + amps
Tvad, that's right, at least in my case the MF couple is not meaty robust at all. I took a look at the BAT but is out of my budget.

Sorry, I should have stated that I need a pre with remote. The AES look interesting, what about a VTL 2.5 or Audio Research SP16L? has anyone listened to these? Any other recommendations? Thank you all for the suggestions.
Post removed 
Tvad, thanks for the heads up, but that one looks like on ly has balanced inputs/outputs. I saw other used BAT within my budget, I'm considering it.

Let's see what other suggestions come to make a final decision. Thanks!

Srini