TriangleArt Electronics

Lots of choices for electronics for consumers nowadays huh? Also, lots of time for research with this virus out there. 
Wondering if any of you have experience with TriangleArt. Really interesting looking products but without all the press. Thanks 
mmj
I have been running the TriangleArt Master Reference TT and M100 mono Amps for a few months now, and have not regretted one moment of it. Very lively and open from what I was running before. Tom Vu is very pleasant to talk with, and very knowledgeable about his gear, and always ready to help out in any way possible. You can't go wrong with this gear. Very Eye appealing also.
I recently purchased the TriangleArt Maestro and motor power supply.  It is a whole other lever from my previous rig with which i was very happy.  I don't think you can go wrong with this equipment.  I can sit for hours playing lp after lp.  I think i have found my last turntable.  Tom is very personable and hands own when help is needed.  I also appreciate that i am not far from his factory so any issue can be resolved quickly.

I just recently added The Triangle Art L-200 Line Stage and P-200 Phono Stage, and I can HONESTLY SAY, it doesn't get much better than this. Tube gear all the way for me. Such a big difference from where I was a year ago. Cosmetics match up so well together, along with excellent sound quality. Now for a speaker upgrade. Honey, I'm Home.

TD