Transparent Audio Gen4 vs Gen5

I'm looking to buy both IC and speaker cables from TA considering Ultra MM2 and Super Gen5. Anybody compare them?
mf
I just demoed speaker cables Ultra mm2 and Super mm2 on ARC / Wilson (ICs were Ultra mm2 source to pre & Super mm2 pre to amp). Same character, but Ultra mm2 is superior in every way. Super mm2 sound more warmer, but adds gloom. Lower in spectrum same thing; more bass, less definition especially weaker attack. Ultra mm2 has better timing, stage and overall ballance. It's not that Super mm2 is bad especially for half price, but Ultra is clear upgrade.
After speakers cables I tested IC Ultra mm2 vs Super mm2. Almost same result; Ultra mm2 is more precise and punchy.
Anybody has experience with Super Gen5?
I finally bought Ultra mm2 IC & speaker cable since I couldn't compare with Super Geny nor anybody else on this forum...
You did the right thing...I made the mistake of upgrading my Ultra mm2 cables for Gen 5. The Gen 5's were not as open sounding!
Thanks! for sharing- Dave b.
And addresses a great point, newer does not = better, all of the time. Honestly, the older MM1 series of cabling was very good. Once you get into the Ref XL or OPUS level of products, this is as good as it gets, IMO.

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!