Totem Arro efficient enough for NAD C315BEE?

Hi. I am building a inexpensive system for my living room as 2 channel HT and music system for jazz/vocal/orchestra. The living room is about 12x13.

I am using a NAD C315BEE amp and a NAD C321i CDP. I have two pairs of speakers - Von Schweikert VR-1 and Paradigm 3se Mk3. The VR-1 has nice midrange but no bass (for movie). The paradigm has nice bass but weak midrange and very forward high frequency.

So I am trying to see if Totem Arro is a good replacement. May I ask if it is a good match? Is there other floorstander that I should audition?

Thanks.
clo
Post removed 
Thanks for the suggestion. The NAD C315 does not have sub out though. Is it possible to hook up to a sub without subout? If so it will be great, because I probably will keep my VR-1 and add a sub with it.

Thanks.
clo, if your nad has a preamp out you could use that for the sub. depending on the connection options of the sub you select you might be able to your speaker cables to the sub and then another set from teh sub to the monitors, but I would advise against this as it tends to degrade sound quality.

my $0.02 - keep the vr-1s in the mix. for teh $$ they are an outstanding performer.
Thanks Wrtickle. The C315BEE doesn't have preamp out also (now I regret not getting the C326BEE which has both preamp out and sub out)

I did a quick check on Von Schweikert VRS/1 subwoofer and it seems it has speakers in/out. But I am not sure how it will sound if the main speakers are connected to subwoofer's speaker out. Did anyone try this before?

Thanks.
Hi Clo, to connect a sub to your system you would leave the system as-is and then run a separate pair of speaker cables from the amplifier to the subwoofer - to do this you need a subwoofer that has what looks like speaker terminals on it. You will not be able to eliminate low frequency information going to your monitors in such a setup, but I think you would still find substantial improvement in the areas that concern you. I have had Arros for a few years and agree with the other posters; for HT use your best bet is probably to keep your monitors and add a sub.

As far as the Arro's efficiency is concerned, the speaker may be physically small but in my experience it requires quite a bit of current to maximize its dynamics, which are inherently compromised due to the speaker's design. It's a great speaker, but in my experience if you are looking for big dynamics and bass energy you should look elsewhere. Your mileage may vary, as always.