Top Ten Speakers of All Time?

Well its time for a new Top Ten Thread. WOW-Have I learned a lot.Thanks to all Audiogon members.Have had several e mail thanking the Top Ten Threads. We have a lot of new members just starting their High End adventure. Info was much appreciated. I will start the thread for the Acoustat 2+2 and Model 2 of which I still own and continue to enjoy. So lets have your top ten members. --- MANY THANKS ---
ferrari
I've heard a lot of spkrs in the past & some i bought them.
But only 2 spkrs that always back into my memory : Bobby Palkovic's Merlin VSM & Tierry Budge's Escalante Fremont . I've ever owned these spkrs in the past.
They are not perfect , but get my real enjoyment in music.

Maybe i will get them again soon .
Sigh... really hard to forget them. I really miss them.
Best Category:
MBL's Remarkable...incredibly dynamic, lifelike imaging
Nearfield Acoustics Pipedreams Model 21 (owned 18's)
Sound Labs A-1 (five years ago) Remarkable Clarity (Owned)
THIEL CS5 (Owned) Ruler Flat, neutral Freq. Response and terrific CLARITY. 5i, later, improved bass dynamics.

Moment in time Award:
IMF Studio Monitors: They were a scandalously high priced amount, $2200. in 1978--but made musical noises to my ears. I was in love but not ready to purchase at that price back then. Bud Fried was clearly a music lover.

Guilty Pleasures Award: Phase Linear Andromeda III Panel speakers with the following complement of drivers...5 vertically mounted tweeters, with diffraction cones for front and rear dispersion...two 4" drivers, one front mounted, one rear, and two 8", one front, one rear...then a sub with two 10's?. Outboard box for adjusting rear spl.
In some ways, and certainly in their day, they were fun and dynamic and, had a life like quality that I enjoyed then.
Oddly, I replaced them with Fried ALS 30's a little bookshelf speaker that was IMHO fun and very musical.

Fun trip down memory lane.

Good listening,
Larry