Top Ten Speakers of All Time?

Well its time for a new Top Ten Thread. WOW-Have I learned a lot.Thanks to all Audiogon members.Have had several e mail thanking the Top Ten Threads. We have a lot of new members just starting their High End adventure. Info was much appreciated. I will start the thread for the Acoustat 2+2 and Model 2 of which I still own and continue to enjoy. So lets have your top ten members. --- MANY THANKS ---
ferrari
Post removed 
HI,ALL;HOW ABOUT [RODGERS-LS3/5A's] given their size? I think they match TimeWindows well & the BBC love them-Rod.
10)AR-1
9) Bose 901 (not kidding, got a lot of people into Audio)
8) Soundlab Ulitmate 1 (wow, what a speaker)
7) Martin Logan Reference
6) Infinity Towers (back in the Day)
5) Mangepan 3.6R (talking my book)
4) Wilson Maxx Series 2
3) Quad 989
2) Quad 57 (little buggers still sound great)
1) Klipsch Corner Horns (don't even argue, going on 60 and still sound great, most important speaker ever built)
Started this thread some 5 years ago and continues to amaze me the response to this thread and how tastes in speakers evolves.

Moved further up in the Alon range of speakers to the Model 1 and these are a true delight. One of the few speakers that can please the planar crowd as well as the acoustic suspension group.

Once a dyed in the wool planar fan, but once I heard the Alons, have become hooked on this fabulous signature of the Alons. Not to be missed.

In the weeks that have passed several people have listen to the Alon Model 1 speakers and each have come away more than impressed with the overall musicality of these speakers. In fact most are seeking out the Alon Model 1 or other Alon speakers for their systems. It is amazing just how many audiophiles are unaware of Alon Speaker Systems. When new in 1993 these drew rave reviews from TAS and Stereophile. Now I know the reason behind those reviews. Alon speakers are something special indeed and are worthy additions to any hi-rez system. Listening fatique is absent and one can listen and appreciate day in day out. These are true reference speakers by any stretch of the imagination, only surpassed by more expensive Alons.

Well worth traveling to pick them up, and will have Alon speakers in my system from now on. Only to move once again further up in the Alon range as time,money and availabilty warrants.
THE DEFINITIVE LIST BY CWLONDON:

1) Magneplanar Tympani 1-D
2) Quad ESL 57
3) Dahlquist DQ-10
4) Infinity IRS Series V
5) Magneplanar MG IIIa
6) Rogers LS3 5a
7) DCM Time Window Series 1
8) Spica TC-50
9) Dick Sequerra Pyramid Metronome 7's
10) Wilson Watt/Puppies