Top Ten Speakers of All Time?

Well its time for a new Top Ten Thread. WOW-Have I learned a lot.Thanks to all Audiogon members.Have had several e mail thanking the Top Ten Threads. We have a lot of new members just starting their High End adventure. Info was much appreciated. I will start the thread for the Acoustat 2+2 and Model 2 of which I still own and continue to enjoy. So lets have your top ten members. --- MANY THANKS ---
ferrari
Avalon line -I own a pair of Eclipses after having Avatars and many others from Eaglestone, Magnepan, Monitor Audio, Swans, many B&Ws, etc...

Also heard under familiar setups the Ascents, Eidoleons and Monitors.

Some say they don't go deep, others that lack some dynamics, but at the end, Avalon speakers make music.

Fernando
Apogee Grands
Meyer X10
Dynaudio Evidence
ATC SCM150's

Pet favorite; a tie

Dynaudio Confidence 5/ ATC SCM20-2
The Acoustic Research AR9LSI are one of the finest speakers I've owned.
AR9LSI: Floor
12" cone woofer
10" cone woofer
8" cone midbass
1.5" dome midrange
.75" dome tweeter
Response: 28-32,000
Power: 15-400W
Imped: 4 Ohms
I've had them re-surrounded recently and they still sound as great as the day I bought them. They were manufactured by Teledyne in the 1980's. The next awe inspiring speaker that I've listened to is the Kef 107/2 with the cube equalizer. I believe these two speakers should be in the top ten and can hold their own.
The best all around system is a double pair of KLH-9s and driving them a Futterman H3a(a) OTL amp(s). I currently have a set of SoundLab A-3s but they don't compare in musicality at all.