Tonearm match for Goldfinger cartrige

I have a Kuzma 4 point 11" arm and two different cartriges . One being the Goldfinger and the other an Air Tight PC-1. Im looking to purchase another tonearm for a second arm pod. When I mounted the PC-1 on the Kuzma I was Amazed at how much it opened up the sound and the extra life it brought to an allready great sounding cart. However when I put the Goldfinger on it I found that it seemed overly bright and harsh on the top end. I'm thinking Hot arm Hot cartrige not a good marrige. Any suggestions on an arm that might tone down the bite of the Goldfinger ?

FZMOI69

fzmoi1969
I used the Goldfinger with Graham Phantom II.  Sound better than a couple of Clearaudio arms on a Innovation table.
Dear @fzmoi1969 : I'm assuming that you are the original Goldfinger owner and that te cartridge is alredy settle down and in good operation condition.

Your XP-25 is very good phono stage and knowing it I think you need to " play " with in at least two ways: testing the Clearaudio with the different XP-25 gain alternatives and on each one of it with different load impedances.

The in ternal resistance of that cartridge is a little in the high side ( I think as 50 ohms. ) and that could means you need to  test it at higher than those 500 ohms you are using and if I was you I will tested even with lower impedance setting than 500 ohms that makes " no sense " but you have to try it.

That's what I try to do before a change of tonearm because I can't see any trouble between it and the Goldfinger.

Btw, what do you own as speakers/amplifier in your system?

Regards and enjoy the music,
R.