Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Wiebe, can you tell me more how ZILPLEX works? I need to know how many of them should be installed on my wall?
Hello happy listeners.
Sorry, jou have to wait a few days for my explanation because I have some audio shows to do.
Greetings
Wiebe.
Hello readers,
When you have a two speaker system and the tweeter is about 1 meter high from the ground and the system is playing. The voice is about 1meter high, so you put 1 Zilplex behind the speakers in the middle on the wall about 1,65 meter high and the sound and the voice go up.
Play Eva Cassidy Live at blues alley and she is no more sitting on a chair but she is standing.
There is more dept in the sound and micro info on the voice and the instruments.
With one Zilplex in the room the sound is all more real, you want more.
Put the second Zilpex upward the first in the middle about 2,15 meters, and he is helping the first and the sound is going up to the ceiling.
Put one Zilplex left and one right in the corner behind the speakers at about 2,15 meter high and the sound is going wide and up to the corners in the room.
When you are listening to a speaker system, that system is creating a big ball around the speakers in the room and you are sitting and listening in the room outside the ball.
Put the Zilplex left and right beside the listening position on the wall at about 2,15 meter high and you are in the ball. Eva Cassidy is than life in your room.
Take 1 Zilplex behind the listening position at about 2,15 meter high and there is peace around your head and your hear comfort go up.
Put the three bas units( the tripartite holder is different ) on the wall behind the speakers 1 in the middle and the other two in the right and left corner at about 0,40 meter high from the floor.
No matter what speaker, the bas has more contours.
I am playing for 16 years at home with Wilson speakers, first the Wilson 5 then the 7 and for a year the Sasha now, and do you think the bas from the Sasha is good in my room without Zilplex.
At last take the special ceiling unit and place it on the ceiling about two meters for the speakers in the middle of the room and you have space above you and everything in the sound is more precise.
Second now your room is acoustic better, when you are talking with other people you can hear the other people much better because the reflex from the Zilplex is first and the mass reflex from the walls are gone. (You do not hear them).
With pleasure
Wiebe.
Hi Tidal listeners, and want to be’s. Go to the Tidal site and see the news: read about the Piano Cera, “Product of the year 2011” award , and the black ceramic drivers. Looks really good….
Regards
Robert
I am currently considering either Rockport Arrakis 2 or Tidal Audio T1. I am aware that by posting herecI might not get an entirely objective answer, but nontheless why do you think I should choose the Tidal Audio T1.

BTW, I might end up with both unless Magico comes up with a monster version of their Q5.

Roysen