Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Hi Husk01, concrete (2nd floor apartment) thereon very dense, short-haired carpet. The feet are on the carpet, not on the concrete directly.
Karelfd, Did your Tidals come with any feet? The former US importer insisted on optional feet, which I am not using, because StillPoints Component Stands are better. I use them on wood floors.
I was wondering if anyone of you had compared the Piano Diacera to the Piano Cera. How much better is the Diacera performance compared to the Cera? As you know, the Diacera costs more so I wonder if the improvement justifies the cost. Thanks very much.
Tbg, my previous generation Contrivas came with plain spikes that I'm still using in combination with the Harmonix tuning feet to my full satisfaction, I'm happy to say. I do believe, meanwhile, Tidals come with their weight optimized proprietary steel isolator feet, as a regular customary accessory that is (the shiny cylindric feet you can see on some photographs on the website). So I wonder, are these the ones the US distributor actually sold optionally or yet something else?
Karelfd, I suspect that the feet that came with mine are those you mention. The bottom of my speakers has many threaded holes for mounting these feet. Fortunately they can also be used to mount the StillPoint Component Stand.