Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant

I'm also waiting for my Gaia 2 footers with the carpet disks, hope this will work out for my 3.7s.

Duramax747, some outriggers for the 2.4 would be awesome, I do not think Coherent Source has anymore left

Halifax,

I will need to digitize the Thiel outriggers and create a CAD model. From there the file will need to be programmed and posted to router. Set up and tooling also. This is all before the part is manufactured.

That time and cost needs to be absorbed in as many units as possible to drive the price down. The CS 2.4 has different screw mounts so that would need to be another CAD.

duramax747 - I wonder if Rob would be interested in partnering with you. Perhaps he could be one of the customers and individuals could group-buy from you, and he could get additional inventory to sell to others. I would be interested to investigate non-metallic solutions that you have mentioned. We might also experiment with isolation inserts to decouple the spikes, etc. from the outrigger. There is experience on this forum to guide potential solutions. Those experiments could be engineered to be reversible for further learning.