Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
128x128jafant

oblgny

Thank You for sharing your Audio journey. There are not too many Audiophiles (out there) enjoying B.A.T. / Thiel combo. You were the 1st here. B.A.T. has a strong Research and Development (R&D) department. The company is quite a machine in that regard with REX3 series available now. I can remember the original REX.

I grew up on the Mosfet sound. It is quite musically rewarding and wonderful. My AYRE gear touches on this design plus a Tubed flavor.  Give credit to the Diamond Circuit. Pretty amazing in the Twenty Series Integrated Amp and corresponding Separates. Yes, being a frugal and smart shopper can yield an incredible system for pennies on the dollar. I concur in this approach to system building.

Good to read that the Belles is a hit in your room and system.

Happy Listening!

Jafant - a meet and greet would be great.

I first heart the Thiel 1.6 in Atlanta with  BAT, Ayre and VTL equipment, all of the combinations sounded great.

I recently purchased the 03a's without the eq and was wondering if the Schiit Loki Eq would work in its place.

halifax

Thank you for the update. Perhaps we can meet later this Fall. Keep me posted as you massage those 2.4 speakers into your room and System.

Happy Listening!

drotti2004

Welcome! Good to see you today. Thank you for the post. Stay tuned until one of our Panel experts chimes in to address your query.

I am looking forward to reading more details about your Musical tastes and system.

Happy Listening!