Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
128x128jafant
solobone22

what gear is in your current system? The Krell FBI has excellent reviews.

Happy Listening!
jazzman7

I have only heard the 3BST with an ARC Ref5 SE pre-amp. This is a magical combination indeed.

Happy Listening!
Well thanks for the welcome Jafant!

I listen too, but not limited too:
Telarc discs
Chesky discs
All the "approved demo material from the late 1980's thru the 90's"
Bach
Pat Coil
Jennifer Warnes
Dave Matthews Band
Lorde (very well recorded)
Rebecca Pidgeon 
Metallica
Def Leppard
The Eagles
Human League 
Dido
Streetheart
Ratt
Neil Diamond
Neil Young
July Talk
The Killers
Kings of Leon
and so on.............
Channel 28 The Spectrum on Sirus XM or Classic Rewind and Classic Vinyl for casual listening
Most all music that is well recorded, but I draw the line at dance, country ( George Jones and Johnny Cash maybe) and most rap. I do listen to some Eminem.
And I am happy to say the 3.6's do not disappoint in anyway.
My wife is also VERY pleased with them, she has very good hearing and if something isn't right I hear about it and need to make changes to correct it!
The lack of colour and the complete lack of any sibilance ( unless intended by the recording) is what she enjoys most, She has been to shows with me, heard very expensive setups, and has not liked them. She really likes the current setup so far the best,
Dave

Hi all.
So if anyone is interested in hearing how well an Audio Pro AP1200 works with the big Thiel's, one is for sale on Canadian audio site for $150
Yes $150 Canadian dollars, no joke in real nice condition, way nicer condition than mine, cosmetically that is.
Mods if this is not allowed, please remove.
David