Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
I must say, thanks to tomthiel!
This post has become very interesting even though I don't have the 2.4. I will be interested if this expands into other models. I do have 2 2 and 2.7. Both excellent speakers and very different from each other. Can't wait to see kits offered for all the legacy models, but this has intrigued me to perhaps start my own path.  
I mentioned before that I bought a used pair of 1.6 with dust cap damage.They still sounded great so I bought them.I was able to get most of the dents out,to look presentable.Most of the used 1.6 I have seen have some sort of dust caps damage?I know the grills don’t protect the drivers at all.Im not going to mess with the dust caps any further so I don’t damage them.I guess my point is why are so many of these speakers used as floor jacks instead of being taken care of?These were not cheap speakers new!Im happy I was able to pick up a pair of these in any condition!

Good to see you- robinbarbour

you own (2) excellent pairs of speakers. Do you have them in 1 room ? Separate rooms?

Happy Listening!