Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
128x128jafant
Good to see you- zkga and prof
take your time and move the speakers around your listening space (if you can based on configuration/design). Then dial -in to a more specific taste in presentation. And yes, sonic changes can occur with the simplest of movements. Keep me posted on your progress.
Happy Listening!
Hey Guys, 

any ideas on where I can find a set of spikes for my 2 2's  ? 

Best,
Greg
Speaker cable question for Thiel lovers. My speaker cables are Cardas Golden Cross. Interconnects are Cardas Clear. I bought the Golden Cross cables back in the day when I could not afford the electronics needed to tame my Thiel 3.6 highs. Might also have been room problem, placement, etc. Now I have the electronics and I now feel I might be losing something with this VERY WARM speaker cable. Associated equipment is ARC REF 3 Pre, ARC PH8 phonopre, Classe CA-2200 amp, Clearaudio Performance SE with Stradivari V2. All opinions are appreciated, including recommendations. Thanks again.
Good to see you- bill10907
you have a very good ear- the Cardas Golden Cross is notoriously warm.
Still, it is an iconic cable to this day and used in many of the Audio press' systems. I have heard the Cardas  Clear, Clear Beyond. While not as warm as these older models, will continue to give the listener the company's signature sound (warmth and detail). Maybe one of the guys here can chime in to your query.
Happy Listening!
zkga,

think about contacting Mr. Rob Gillum at Thiel customer service in Lexington KY. If I run across a set I will contact you. Keep us posted.

Happy Listening!