Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Threshold is still very much relevant. These are killer SS power amps that sound incredible. Happy  Listening!
I have followed this thread for quite a while and decided to enter my four cents. i have been a loyal thiel owner since 1985 when i got my first pair of CS2s.   since then i have owned 2.2,  2.4, and now i have a wonderful pair of 2.7's with outriggers.  I have owned tons of different electronics over the years but stayed loyal to Thiel,  sort of like fourwinds above.  I currently use the PS Audio BHK 250 amp with them and that is a great match. if anyone reading this needs a set of the sound anchor platforms for 2's and 2.2's,  please let me know.  ktager@triad.rr.com
I can understand the dedication to the Thiels. My CS2.4s aren't going anywhere either. I recently bought a Rogue Sphinx 2 to match up with my Ascend Acoustics bookshelves. For kicks I hooked it up to my Thiels. Wow! It's now sitting in my big listening room on top of my Bryston 4BSST. It sounds more musical and just makes me want to listen longer. It also makes a great preamp into my Bryston when I want more power but the sound is not as musical as the Rogue by itself.

Good to see you- ronkent

Always good to read about you guys using a more modern speaker- CS 2.7- what cabling is in your system?

Happy Listening!

Welcome! usabod1

I have read about Rogue Audio being  a sonic match for Thiel speakers.

The M-180 amps are supposed to really make the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 open up and sing! Which cabling are you using ?

Happy Listening!