The ultimate system? Cost no object

If you could pick, the best of amp, pre-amp, digital or analog, cables, speaker cables and speakers...combo that come's close to the real "thing".I listened, few years back in Vegas (CES)VAC, Spectral, Avalon, in Spectral room, at the "Golden Nugge" How anything, can be any better?
eldragon
lab 47 pitracer,kondo's converter,rockport turntable,insider cartridge,vac renaissance signature preamp and amps 140/140, kharma extended exquisite speakers with enigma cables,all ac cord are fim gold,and acoustic treatment, (syn.desig.ref.squared with master control center could be also one of my cable choice)
I already posted one above...this is another cool system
http://dan.bellity.online.fr/jyk/
A pair of ATC 150's (internally powered), Sony SACD player, ATC preamp. Total cost ~45K (with good balanced connects). It's amazing how so few people ever heard of them or actually auditioned them yet. Todd AO studio uses them for a reason!
maybe genesis 1s for speakers. but amps and preamp i will stand by. it is hard to say what the best would be without hearing it in equal enviroments.i know most of you audio nuts if you all had unlimited cash to blow you and me included would be on a search across the world to hear the best ever. in the end we all would not be any happier with our systems because it never ends. but it sure is fun though. hell i drove 9 hours to orlando florida to hear the ml statements.
Check out the Audio Tekne page on our site.The total system could easly exceed 2,000,000 dollars with no cd system.