The ultimate system? Cost no object

If you could pick, the best of amp, pre-amp, digital or analog, cables, speaker cables and speakers...combo that come's close to the real "thing".I listened, few years back in Vegas (CES)VAC, Spectral, Avalon, in Spectral room, at the "Golden Nugge" How anything, can be any better?
eldragon
Chaskelljr, Nice system, but the math ain't so great. I was looking at your dream system and thinking it was a great deal for $70k. But then I did the math and it is actually $82,240+cables+Room Renovation. Cables and Room Tweaks easily put this one over $100k.
Hopefully mine, cause I can't afford to much more to keep going like this. But I really like my ML aerius i, bat vk200, pioneer elite cd/dvd player dv07 I think(always get confused on the model) dc-1, transparent cables, nht sw2pi sub. Now all I need is a big room, which I plan to build in the near future. And to scrape up some cash to ad the bat vk 30 into the mix for my 2channel. That's it, for me.
That is not an easy one: Wadia Powerdac, Stealth pgs and ur cables, BMW nautilus, PS1200
tube research 250 lb preamp. tube research 800watt triodes. 4 chasis 1200lbs sound lab u1s or jm lab utopias. fim cables. serenade straight wire best cheap cable. cd the jury is still out. maybe either accuphase or altis.
...because you said cost is no objective here goes....
do you mean a truly ROYAL music system?
Your listening room should be spacious and have good acoustics like the Radio City Music hall (maybe you could buy it out)
For entertainment purposes you should have the usual ....refreshment counters, multiple stages....since you are the subject ..you can might as well afford surround sound...with many stages surrounding you. If you do wish to view Motion Pictures you could opt for a separate theater or have a wall dedicated for the Mega Projector unless you wish that Princeton Graphics makes you a custom Plasma TV (about 160' x 90') With all the necessary acoustic and architectural modifications, you should have already spent about US$200 million by now. Here comes the fun part...the system
First the software (expensive)
Since cost is no objective....you should have your own orchestra (maybe 2 or 3 of them.) For the sake of variety your software should be diverse. so you should consider buying out some big rock bands, jazz bands etc...unless you decide to buy a recording label straight...(Virgin Records could be yours for only 100 billion dollars.)
I would also recommend buying / renting living quarters for orchestra members which could double as guest accomodation as well (another 30 million)
Musical instruments, amplifiers (if needed) and speakers should be another 1 billion odd (if you want the best of the best like....) continuous runs of 60 feet silver wire...
misc (staff for maintenance and cleaning...in house recording engineers and Music Conductors)...another 5 million
recliner bed/chair $1000
will you be satisfied??
heck no!! ..welcome to the evil world of materialism
that should do it....and if you can afford all this get me one too