The Top Speaker for less than $500

Looking to get a new pair of speakers. The budget is not amazing but I think there is some good speakers for this prizes.
My top selects are:
AXIOM M3 V3
APERION INtimus 5B
PSB B6 or B5
PARADIGM Mini Monitor or Atom
MONITOR AUDIO BRONZE BX1

Hope you guys can advice me on what to buy and if someone know second hand or good places to get them it will be perfect.

Thanks
moxxo
You will get a lot of bang for the buck if you are willing to buy used speakers. I recently saw 2 pairs of ADS 710s here for less than $300. It would be very difficult to find a better speaker for that little money.

Nonetheless, if you *must* purchase new, I have read *many* glowing reviews of the Fostex active speakers. Here is a link to get you started:

http://www.fullcompass.com/product/315741.html?utm_source=googleps&utm_medium=shopping&utm_campaign=googleps&gclid=COjOg7f5nrICFUWc7QodSyEAMA

Keep in mind that having "active" speakers means that you do not need a power amp, you can simply connect your source directly to the speaker inputs. The speakers referenced in the link above are only $399 brand new...

-RW-
Hi Moxxo

What are the other equipment will you be using these speakers with? Will you be using a sub? Also what is the size of your room? What musical tastes do you have? To get the most from Audiogon membership details are needed.

From that list I like the PSB speakers.
Its a small room nothing big. I don't have a sub at the moment. My musical taste is a little bit mixed it can go from Indie music, rock to jazz but will say that Indie will be the more played. I want to use the speakers only with my 640A Azur and Rega RP1.
Forgot to mention that I got a Project Phono Box SE MkII Phono Stage.
Thanks for the help.
For $600-$700 (used), you can get Spendor S3/5 SE's. WONDERFUL small monitor speakers, & truly "high end". You can use them with more budget components, & they'll sound good, but pair them with really high quality amp & preamp, or integrated, & you won't believe the sound you're getting out of such small, affordable, speakers.....
Hi Steveaudio,
Thanks for the tip. The Spendor S3/5 SE's sounds like a solid option but can't go over $500 so it will be hard.

Other options that I'm locking now
USED, Rega RS1 VS Epos Epic 2
or
NEW, Monitor Audio BX2 VS the Dali Zensor 1