The Naim sound....vs. Bryston,creek,etc....

Contemplating auditioning the Naim 5i intergrated...looking for a very lively, open, and musical presentation....have a laid back amp now...is the legendary NAIM sound the answer? Would the 5i drive a 4ohm load in a medium sized room?
Also considering the Bryston b-60...Or the Creek 5350(?)
128x128phasecorrect
I am quite familiar with the NAIM sound (new and old) and it is a great option at a reasonable price (taking of the 5i here).

You cant go wrong, match it properly (Monitor Audio or Spendor spkrs) and you will be all set,
Now understand I have not heard these,but I do have a Atoll pr200 pre amp.It is outstanding and value second to none,Check out this company,They sell integrated amps at very decent prices,and quite frankly I dont know how they do ,do it.My feeling is for what they sell if it was coming from a company in the states the price would be marked up quite a bit more then what Atoll sells for.I have heard that Atoll can be a bit bright,whatever that means,and when you consider all the variables,please write and let me know where I can find the perfect system,I will be waiting for quite some time.
I tried Bryston before and other brands also, such as Sonic Frontiers, Quad, Musical Fidelity... and I kept changing my system before until 4 years ago I moved to Naim. Now I only change my system if I upgrade to higher models of Naim.

Maybe Naim is not perfect for some listeners according some so called standards which I actually don't realize on Naim at all, but Naim really impresses me in that it makes me so inside the music that I totally forget my existence while I am listening to it. Some people said Naim is poison and it makes you so addictive to it. That's true.