The best speaker you ever heard?

In my opinion, the speaker is by far the most important part of the audio system. After all, it is the only part you hear. OK, the other stuff really matters a lot, but without a great speaker... No go.

I am a bit 'speaker-obsessed' I guess, and now I am wondering: What are the best speakers you have ever heard, and what made them the best?
njonker
Lately, I have concluded that speakers have reached a level where electronic components, ac power, and cables can be more crucial than the speakers. They will clearly reveal the benefits of each. Certainly this is true of my last two speakers, the Tidal Contrivas and the BMC Arcadias.
The best speaker I have ever heard is the mbl 101E as part of a $200K system at the 2012 Newport Beach Audio Show in a relatively large room. That being said, the best I have had in my small room is a recent purchase of Wyatt Acoustics 2.8 using Audio Nirvana 8 inch Alnico drivers. I was amazed at the coherence, immedicacy, presence, and clarity of a single driver. The total price was $1500 and I find the sound much more realistic than speakers I have owned that cost up to $40K.
The Kaiser Kawero Classic is now the best speaker I have heard. I thought they sounded better than anything else at the New York Audio Show this year, much better than the top of the line TAD, Coincident, KEF, GamuT, or Raidho. I could listen to those speakers all day long...and I had never even heard of the brand before today. Moreover, they were in the LessLoss room, a company I thought was about smoke and mirrors. Go figure.
Mcondon,

interesting...can you describe what you heard in the Lessloss room a bit more? I just looked up this speaker...very interesting. Thanks for any insights, ackowledging you were hearing at a show. Any 'flavor' of what the Kaiser Kawero Classic sounds like is helpful.