The best speaker cables you’ve had

Simply put, the best you’ve owned and/or heard.

gochurchgo

Not everyone is going to be able to hear a difference between cables for various reasons, such as system resolution or inconsistent evaluation conditions.  Some audiophiles simply can’t hear exceptionally well or do not value the subtleties of realistic musical reproduction.  On the other hand, having owned a wide cross section of various cables and technologies involved, I have only ever heard serious improvements from the cables that actually offer more than just another wire design.  Transparent and MIT stand far above anything else I have ever heard and by a considerable margin… the latest designs of which have improved significantly over their original offerings.  The difference is listening to music vs experiencing the music as if you were in the presence of the performers!

For my Elac FS 509 speakers the Van den hul The Revelation speaker cables biwire is the best I have tried and currently own.

In France we have WhyNot cables, which are BY FAR the very best speaker and power cables I know about. They will beat almost any high end audiophile cable. The cable is handmade and uses active shielding.