THE BEST SMALL SPEAKERS

I HAVE A CONFINED AREA AND I AM LOOKING FOR AS CLOSE TO A FULL RANGE SPEAKER AS POSSIBLE. SATALITES WITH SUBWOOFER?[WISHFUL THINKING?] YOUR THOUGHTS. 19" H X 10" W X 20" D
bsm
B&W 805 and matching sub - matrix 800 series if you are looking for used or Nautilus if new (both sound excellent). They aren't cheap but will give you what you are looking for.
For the money, you can't beat Coincident Triumph Signatures! Give them a listen.
My current fave is the Dynaudio Countour 1.3MK.II. Punchy as all hell, with as uncolored a midrange as you'll find. Same mr/bass driver as the Totem 1 Signature, a well reputed speaker I haven't heard. Inefficient and pricey, though. Thiel CS.5 also a good choice at $1500. Two more very good ones--the new Proac Tablette 2000 and 2000 Sig. models--just use heavy stands. Thanks
Without a doubt, Acoustic Energy AE-1 Signatures. They will soundstage and image with some of the best speakers money can buy. Give them a fast high current amp and yours toes will be tapping.
I'm using a pair of Paradigm ref. active 20's and love them - excellent bass to 38hz and for the price (@ $850 used) , you cant go wrong - only need a source and a preamp - the amps are included.