The Best Inexpensive Wines Available Now

I'm always on the lookout for good wines at a fair value. Ok so maybe cheap wines that taste expensive. Anyway, are there wines that you've had recently that you would consider a terrific value for the price? I personally enjoy the merlot and chardonnay from Clos du Bois which both cost about $14 in New Hampshire. To relax with a glass of either and listen to my music (classical and jazz) does make the early evening sit pleasingly well.
128x128jcbach
Here are several wines you can find right now, and you'll want to find them again the next you purchase wine (if possible) ... 2003 White Oak Sauvignon Blanc (Russian River Valley), 2003 Foxy Calif red table wine and 2004 Foxy Calif white table wine, 2002 Avery Lane Merlot, AND 2005 Yellow Tail Chardonnay (huge, rich flavor). Lots of great wines, but ALWAYS try to buy USA wines ... first! Failed to do so with the Yellow Tail, but it's a great wine for so little money.
Lately some of my favorites- Bogle Petite Sirah about $10.00, Cline Ancient Vine Mourverde $15.00 Bogle Phantom $17.00
I'll second the Bogle Petite Sirah (long time favorite of mine) as well as the Cline Ancient Vines Mourvedre. I've found a couple decent inexpensive Pinot Noirs - Gloria Ferrer (I've found on sale at my local grocery store for $16 plus the 10% six pack discount + $10 off coupon for every $100 I spend there) and Edna Valley ($14 on sale plus the discounts).

I have several 2005 Beaujolais Nouveau's tha were quite tasty, although I was actually unimpressed with the Georges Debouef.

Also recently had a Whitehall Lane Merlot that was only $20 at Costco that I'd recommend as well.
I'm putting my hard earned $3 into two-buck-chuck. For a little more, try Coppola's Claret at about $14. And for a little more than that, try Duckhorn's cab!!!
Don't know if anyone's mentioned Rabid Red? $13.99 and darned good if properly decanted.