The Best Inexpensive Wines Available Now

I'm always on the lookout for good wines at a fair value. Ok so maybe cheap wines that taste expensive. Anyway, are there wines that you've had recently that you would consider a terrific value for the price? I personally enjoy the merlot and chardonnay from Clos du Bois which both cost about $14 in New Hampshire. To relax with a glass of either and listen to my music (classical and jazz) does make the early evening sit pleasingly well.
128x128jcbach
Try the Rosemount wines from Australia; the Premium Diamond Varietals are a great value. Costco carries some of them for 4.99 to 7.99 They can also be purchased from Trader Joes's etc but for a higher price.
A great light white is Bochendal Savignon Blanc from South Africa. An unbeatable chardonnay is Frei Brothers from California and for a low cost red try Campus Oaks Zin from Lodi California. All are between $10 and $17 a bottle.
VENTANNA wines in Monterey, CA

I live right next to one of their tasting rooms, so I get their wine really cheap.

Even full retail it is very good for the $$$.

And I do mean all of their wines. Their wines run from as little as $3 a bottle (white table wine, when on sale) to a meager $50 a bottle for their premium bottles that are outright sublime in taste.

KF
I'm no expert by any stretch of the imagination,but we love Kendall Jackson Chardonay. Its usually about 10-12 bucks a bottle.