The best CD Player for the money

I AM IN THE PROCESS OF BUYING A CD PLAYER AND I DONT KNOW WHICH WAY TO GO.WITH SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM I WANT TO PURCHASE SOMETHING GOOD BUT I DONT WANT TO SPEND 10,000 EITHER.
jazze22
The Raysonic CDP 128. For the money, I don't care what anyone says, it's a steal in every way. As always there are many other factors to consider but, I am telling you for $1500 you will thank me for saving you a crap load instead of getting something more expensive and prob. not as good.
Can I recommend a decade old favorite of mine?

Sony CDP-X5000

This player looks good, analog sounds good, and digital out (especially AES/EBU out) sounds very good.

This is one very well designed player, upon taking it apart, I feel that this player seems to be designed as something that the designer would WANT to have himself. Damn, that's exactly what I want too. :D
A used Sony Playstation 1. $40 on Ebay. Try it and find out. Incredible sonic detail. Be prepared to be blown away. PS: recently covered on 6moons after having been underground.
Music Hall CD 25.2 is unbeatable for $599. I've got one, up on spikes, with an aftermarket power cord and it sounds fantastic.