Tekton Pendragon Audition in SF Bay Area?

Hi,

I spoke with Eric about the Pendragons yesterday. He suggested I post to this board to see if there are any owners in the San Francisco bay area that would let me demo the Pendragons.

Since I have a JTR Orbit Shifter sub, he suggested the SEAS Pendragons, but I'd like to audition either version.

If you live in the area and can help me out, let me know, thanks!
breakbeataesthetechs
Just keep in mind the JTR's are designed to be used with a sub. The Def's are considered full range...
Breakbeat,

That's totally up to you and your specific needs...but if it was me, no I would not use a sub with the Omen Def's. But that's only because of my 2 channel direct music listening...I don't "need" a sub with the the full range Def's.

If I was 2 channel music direct with the Noesis, then I have to have a sub...no way around it.

The Def's for movies?, then of course use a sub.
Well, I think I'm going to pull the trigger on the Noesis. I talked to someone who owns the Zu Superflys, and he said he wouldn't recommend Zus since I want something for home theater.

I keep getting steered back to the Noesis, and I haven't found anything that seems better. The only competitor I've really found are the Seaton Catalysts, and they're more than I want to spend.
Makes total sense for for your needs, the noesis is way the to go, especially since you got that nice JTR sub. :)

Congrats! and enjoy...